This statement applies to content published on centreforcare.ac.uk
This website is run by the Centre for Care. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without problems
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- Alternative text for images
Whilst every effort has been made to provide alternative text for images displayed on the site, some images are either purely decorative, or may be missing suitable alternative text. Alternative text for images will be continually reviewed.
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format you can contact us and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need, for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF. All formats may not always be available, but we will do our best to help.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, please contact us by using the form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
PDFs and other documents
Some documents may not be accessible in a number of ways including missing text alternatives and missing document structure.
How we tested this website
This website was and is currently being tested for compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level A and level AA, and these tests have been carried out internally.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
This statement was prepared on 23rd August 2022
It was last updated on 11th January 2024 and will be reviewed at least every 6 months.